1. My last haircut was I think April….eeek…that’s way too long! Maybe I’ll get a trim for Christmas!
2. My most daring hair moment was letting a friend try to highlight my hair at home…..
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a pixie..or buzz cut. Sometimes at my most frustration {i.e. humid days}, it doesn’t sound like a half bad idea….
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) Blonde….however, I think it’d just look odd with my skin coloring.
5. My go-to hair do is oh gosh. Mostly down and straight
6. My biggest hair disaster was I actually have 2 {go figure}
1) After my friend tried to highlight my hair at home…In order to get rid of the Zebra stripes, my hairdresser had to die my hair blonde {like a “hey i just used sun-in orangish-blonde} for a week….Thank God it was close to Spring Break and I only had to go to 1 day of school like that….sooooo embarrassing!![]()
2) I once went to a hairdresser {it was like a step up from pro-cuts, but at 13 how am I supposed to know anything different than where my mom gets her hair cut} and decided that I wanted to have my hair chemically relaxed {thinking I wouldn’t have to take 45 minutes to blow dry it & obviously pre knowing what a straightener was}. I woke up a few days after to find a 1/2 inch spike along the part on top of my head. You can imagine my reaction! {hairspray and a pony tail were my best friends for quite some time!}
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is The free flowing loose curls…..I’ve tried it, but not perfected it!
8. My best hair day was actually it might have been last night….I woke up this morning and it still looked perfect!
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was oooo in 2nd grade, I got bored during TAAS Testing {that’s one of the Texas Testing Programs} and cut myself some bangs. The funny part is that when I cut them I had my hair pulled out straight, not realizing that when I let go they would shrink up {because my hair is so curly}. I had awesome 1 inch bangs for quite awhile…if only I had a picture on this computer {it would make your day}
10. My hair is sometimes my worst enemy…..but I feel like each year I do a little bit better job styling it…one day I’ll have it down!![]()
wow. that’s a scary picture ------>
btw. I am over the moon today! Once I figure out how to put why into words, I’ll update you!
No comments:
Post a Comment