We drove down to Dallas this thanksgiving to spend it with my cousins. It was completely low key and boring at most times, but it was nice to get away!
My cousin Jordan and I on our way to see "Morning Glory". {If you like cheesy feel good movies this is a good one!}
Friday I met my best friend from elementary school for lunch! We hadn't seen each other in about 14 years. It was so good to catch up with her, see her parents, and even meet her husband and daughter {baby Colt was sleeping}. She has a blessed life and I am so happy for her! Hopefully we can get together again soon. {and of course neither of us thought to take a pic!}
I spent the rest of my holiday weekend hanging out with friends from out of town.
It included dinner and Mad-Lib's at a friend's house and a full gathering to watch Bedlam {BOOMER SOONER!}
I think this is a moment we weren't playing well......
Unfortunately the Cowboy fans were completely out numbered {I believe 20-something to 3}, but they were great sports!For the rundown on what was seriously THE BEST bedlam game I have ever watched, check out ESPN!
Hope your Thanksgiving weekend was just as great!

No comments:
Post a Comment