• But in all honesty I got stuck on Day 16 of the blogging challenge, "Your dream house". My dream house is something I day dream about a lot. The "starred" section on my G-reader is loaded with ideas for decorating my dream house. It was a hard decision to be indepth or vague during my post. But because it's been almost 2 weeks I've been thinking about it, you're getting just a list.
I want a house with....
Brick and stone on the outside.
An over the driveway pass thru that leads to the garages
An open floor plan downstairs {I'm thinking a greatroom}
Dark wood floors with white baseboards and crown molding
An office to blog in that makes me never want to leave
A giant stair case with iron railing
4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths {everyone should have their own bathroom}
A kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel commercial grade appliances,
and an island for family and friends to sit and chat at.
A laundry room with enough room to fold and iron.
A dinning room table that's large enough to fit an army
A huge backyard with a to die for landscaped pool and an outdoor living room with kitchen
A media room for watching all of the away football games and to put my Netflix subscription {when I get one} to use!
A place that everyone feels at home.

Brick and stone on the outside.
An over the driveway pass thru that leads to the garages
An open floor plan downstairs {I'm thinking a greatroom}
Dark wood floors with white baseboards and crown molding
An office to blog in that makes me never want to leave
A giant stair case with iron railing
4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths {everyone should have their own bathroom}
A kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel commercial grade appliances,
and an island for family and friends to sit and chat at.
A laundry room with enough room to fold and iron.
A dinning room table that's large enough to fit an army
A huge backyard with a to die for landscaped pool and an outdoor living room with kitchen
A media room for watching all of the away football games and to put my Netflix subscription {when I get one} to use!
A place that everyone feels at home.
• Let me give you a run down of the last 3 weeks.
I sadly watched OU ridiculously lose to aTm; however, I did get to spend time with these 2 lovely newlyweds
I celebrated the upcoming marriage of two people who have become SUCH great friends and I am so lucky to be planning their special day!
How cute are they?
I picked out my last GDO of the season. It was a tough one because the weather was going to change so drastically during the day. Here's the evolution of my layering
I went to the last home football game of the year with my dad
Funny Story:
Trying to find a place to park on game day is ridiculous. You either pay or get lucky and find a free spot. I told my dad he was taking a risk by parking in an apartment lot, but I guess he was feeling lucky that day. After leaving the game {because we were killing Tech {YAY} and the temperature drastically dropped in 15 minutes} we walked to the spot where our car used to be. Yes, USED to be. That's right, we were towed.
So after walking 2 miles in the cold back to my apartment, and driving to the most southern part of Norman, we arrived at the towing impound only to be told we couldn't get the car because my workaholic father {whom I love more than anything} didn't get the title, registration, or tags changed over since he bought the car {in June}!
So, the only thing left for me to do was fight the traffic and drive him home all the way to Edmond. {30 miles North for you non-Oklahomans}. I went in said hello to my mother and drove straight back.
I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh at my Dad.
I picked him up in the City on Monday morning after he had taken care of his business at the tag agency and many dollars later {instead of the $10 fee it was to park 50 feet from where he originally left his car} we drove to Fuzzy's to eat some lunch and he headed back to the City.
BTW. Have you ever eaten at Fuzzy's Taco Shop?
I'm now obsessed.
I had a reunion with my pledge sisters to celebrate a very special occasion. One of them and her husband adopted the most precious little baby boy.
Remember those newlyweds above? We celebrated their marriage with a party
and lastly watched OU finally win an away game with some great friends, some great food, and a great time!
• I've learned over the last few weeks that life has some funny ways of surprising you. Some are good, some are bad, and some scare the shit out of you. Whatever way it works out, I know it's for a reason =)
• I've been LOVING this amazing fall weather we've had so far; however, I think that's about to change. {Winter's making an appearance this week}
• In all honesty I'm not much of a "Holiday Person".
I blame it on my age.
I'm too old to enjoy Santa Clause, nor do I have anyone around me young enough to enjoy it; yet, I'm not old enough to have children and enjoy it thru them.
I haven't actually opened a Christmas present on Christmas morning in almost 10 years {I'm the QUEEN of getting my Christmas present before Christmas....like my new mattress this year}.
Decorating is somewhat of a pain to me, I HATE having to take it all down.
It is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves that people start to celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving has even arrived!
HOWEVER!
I do love that the Holidays are a time for everyone to get together, an excuse to get dressed up and go to parties every weekend, and a reason to see people that I rarely get to see!
• I'm so excited for all of the planning I have coming up! A wedding, a dinner, and a New Year's party! I'm also kind of freaking out with how busy the Holidays are going to be!
• Ok. I'm done. I've procrastinated enough on cleaning, laundry, and working out......oh the joys of Sunday!





1 comment:
Yayyyy! So excited to see an update :)
Post a Comment