wow. crazy past couple of weeks, that's all I can really say.
Where to start....
NEW YEARS 2011
A couple of friends hosted a NYE party at their house, 90s style! We deemed it the "NYE Social" as that's how we all partied in Middle School.
We had 90s trivia and dressed like fools!
My Outfit
{That's a scary picture of me...but you get the point}
I fixed my hair just as I did in Middle School {no straightener}, I owned a skort almost just like this one, and I actually did own that exact belt {best find ever}!
TEAM SURGE
TU-PAC SHAKERS
Everyone
It was a great night, but a rough morning....{actually make that day}
That night OU played in the Fiesta Bowl against the UConn Huskies....As much as I had hoped it would be a joke of a game, the Huskies kept it interesting {or maybe it was OU making mistakes that kept it close for awhile}.Because of the night before, Danae came over and we watched the game sitting on the couch in peace and soberness.
{this picture sums up how the night ended!}
We finally broke our BCS Bowl curse!
The wedding I had been planning for the past 6 months was this past weekend and I start a new job tomorrow....Maybe that'll put me on a better schedule for posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment