January 19, 2011

whirlwind.

It sure has been one whirlwind of a last month and a half.

- I lost my job
- Christmas & New Years
- I planned a wedding that turned out better than I could have imagined
- I interviewed for a job and got it

But I guess amidst all of that craziness I forgot to take care of myself bucause today I was told I have the flu!

What me? The one who NEVER gets sick, the one who hasn't been sick in 3 years. How? NO!!

I caught it really early so I'm hoping to be up and back running by the end of the week....however, the symptoms are starting to get more intense! Since I've never had it before, I'm a little scared.

But besides that, I had a great weekend. Mostly for 1 reason.

One of my longest Best Friends got engaged over the weekend! I was so excited when she called that I cried {can we say dork}!

 It had been much anticipated for awhile, especially the last few weeks and I think it was the perfect proposal for the two of them.

Jump over to Emily's Blog to wish her congrats!

Let the wedding festivities begin!!!!

1 comment:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

ahhh yay yay yay! Thank you!