Well....
I just survived my first tornado in Norman. Norman has a long history without tornadoes {rumored at 100 years}; supposedly it has something to do with rivers and Indians and who really knows what else.
I am DEATHLY afraid of tornadoes {I had a traumatizing experience with the May 3rd ones}
Thankfully I have a really awesome neighbor who let me hang out and kept me occupied with his OCD dog {we're talking circle running and carpet licking OCD}.
The power only went out twice, but the wind was RIDICULOUS!
Wish I had pictures, but I am just not that "stand out on your porch and watch" kind of Oklahoman.
I believe we are in the clear now, just a little bit of rain on the radar, but clear skies where I am!
Hope everyone else in Oklahoma is safe!
BTW did you know the plural of tornado can end in -os or -oes? Interesting.....
No comments:
Post a Comment