May 18, 2010

weekend wrap up #4.

Friday night this lovely lady and myself had a full on girls night untitledof manicures, shopping, eating, and drinking…what could be better?
I am counting down the days {24 to be exact} till the big day!!!




Saturday morning I got to watch my best friend graduate from photo43Law School. It was so great to finally see all her hard work come to an exciting end!
Now she’s leaving us all to head to El Salvador for the summer and then hopefully DC where I know she’ll kick some major butt!
Doesn’t she look beautiful?!                   {it’s totally the earrings}

Saturday evening I got to watch 2 of the most in-love people tie the knot. They’re wedding was spectacular and it just amazes me every time I see them how much they love each other. I can’t wait to find that kind of love one day!27874_730139826824_5302287_41338051_5848996_n
27874_730140071334_5302287_41338065_6553950_nEverything was stunning, from the flowers, to her dress, to the food, to the music, to the guy’s tails…just perfect.
  It was so fun to see the mix of British and Americans, everyone got along wonderfully!
I love weddings because they bring every one I don’t get to see very often to the same place!
Like these girls!
{minus Molly…she just had baby Sophia!}
27874_730140355764_5302287_41338076_281244_nWe have been friends for 10 years {some even longer}! We’ve been through our share of ups and downs, but we are ALWAYS there for each other. It is quite amazing to have met such awesome people growing up!
Love you girls!

No comments: