May 10, 2010

weekend #3 wrap up.

Crazy weekend #3 is wrapped up and went down in the books as a lot of driving, but worth totally worth it!

FRIDAY

Now that my weekend begins at 4pm on Fridays, I get to take in some of the beautiful weather we've been having! I joined some law school girls {on a break from studying} at The Mont for a few of these
{my trophy glass}

which led to sharing this


at Blu

It was a great night catching up with this wonderful lady who has been MIA for the last 2 weeks!


SATURDAY
I headed to the city to purchase these beauties I've been eyeing!


Then I drove to Tulsa for Jenny and Matt's Couple's Shower at The Maestas' House

It was filled with AMAZING food! 

{really awesome grill}

Jello shots


{remind anyone of the high school days?}



{birthday surprises}

a couple rounds of Dizzy Bat


and
Great friends


After the shower I drove further North into Tulsa to stay with my good friend Laura and her husband. I haven't seen them since they moved back to Oklahoma so it was nothing but amazing to drink some wine and catch up! They showed me some awesome Tulsa restaurants and I can't wait to go back!
Laura and I at a football game last fall!


SUNDAY
On my way back from Tulsa, I stopped in Edmond to spend Mother's Day with my Mom and the rest of the family. If you know her at all it was filled with everything she likes, a trip to Home Depot {for the chairs to the right}, hanging out by the fire pit, and a steak dinner.



I'm trying to catch up on sleep for this next week: End of finals celebrations, girl's night, graduation, and the first wedding of the season!

No comments: