May 19, 2010

whole again.

4 months later

I finally feel like my heart is healing.

It took a relapse, frustration, and one tough fishing expedition, for me to be over it.

But I am. I am over it. I am ready to move on from the past.

However, I think from this point forward I will guard myself harder, be cautious of choices, and not hold back my wants and needs.

I never thought I would have a bad outlook on love. I tell my friends {after their breakups} not to, so I’m trying not to.

But for the first time in my life I have realized that if God wants me to be single for the rest of my life, I’m ok with that.

In fact, not dealing with all the emotional crap sounds pretty fabulous to me right about now =) {healing is a process}

I have been blessed with the most AMAZING friends that I can share all of my life with. Even though they may all be in serious relationships/engaged/married, I still manage to keep a great relationship with them and they have been there for me through everything!

Hell, maybe I’ll just be known as Auntie Erin the rest of my life!

So as I start my venture into the future I can now say with complete confidence that whatever God throws at me I will be ok!

1 comment:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

so proud of you! it's amazing that regardless of our hopes, planning and exectations things seem to always go differently and for the better :)