I'm so glad I re-recorded {thanks tornadoes} Oprah from yesterday.
I have fallen in deep admiration for this guy
Will.i.am has been on Oprah once before and showed his philanthropic side.
{where he gave 4 boys college scholarships}
Yesterday, these 2 families, struggling to pay their mortgages thought they were coming to Oprah for a show on finances.
Little did they know the relief that was before them.
Will.i.am stepped on stage and announced {well really Oprah did} that he is paying off BOTH families' Mortgages!!!
Over $350,000!!
To read the whole story hop on over to Oprah
It's so amazing to see celebrities who had rough beginnings not forget where they came from. It's so awesome when they use their success in life to benefit other people.
He said the greatest thing on the show. That he didn't want to wait for natural disasters to help people, he just wanted to help them because.
Such an awesome guy.
Will.i.am also has a foundation i.am.home
To donate go here


No comments:
Post a Comment