December 2, 2010

day 23.

I have two favorite vacations {it's way to hard to choose between the two}

1. My first trip to Scottsdale, Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl

We played every major golf course in the city {TPC, both Greyhawk courses, and our resort Kierland}

Took a guided {by a REAL cowboy} horseback tour down into a valley where we learned how to lasso, throw tomahawks, and shoot guns.

Ate at some of the most amazing restaurants I've ever been to, celebrated the New Year, and sadly witnessed one of the worst OU football games I've ever seen {against Boise State}

On our last day we went to a "fun park" as I call them. We played video games, hit golf balls from a 2nd story tee {a check to one of the small things on my bucket list!}

and even rode go-karts!

I was like a little kid! I absolutely LOVE doing "kid" like things!

2. My last trip to Cancun, Mexico


Our view was completely amazing

We went ziplining, bike riding, shopping, but mostly laid by the pool. 
We traveled to a little Island called Isla Mujeres for a friend's Wedding dinner.


It was such a cute, quaint little island, I highly recommend you take the ferry there if you are in Cancun or even spend your vacation there!

I was also blessed to be a part of these two people's special day. 

They and that day will always hold a special place in my heart!



1 comment:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

You're hair is so cute short with side bangs!