• I made an important life changing decision last weekend {I'll give details one day}
• I was laid off from my job {it came as a surprise, but I know everything happens for a reason}
• I'm in MAJOR planning mode for this up coming wedding. I've been working on it, along with the Bride, for about 6-10 hours a day! I am loving every minute and am SOOO excited for the big day!
Now that I have more time, maybe I'll be a little more inspired to blog!
So....here's day 29.
3 Wishes.
{I'm just gonna do right now, not for all time...that's too much thinking for tonight}
1. That my life changing decision works out the way I'm planning it to!
2. I get a new job situation figured out quickly...it hasn't even been a week, but boredom is setting in.
3. That I get to see everyone I want to see over the Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment