December 20, 2010

ww.

It's been awhile since I've done a weekend wrap up! Mostly because I haven't been out in awhile!

Everyone's finals are finally over so it was time to celebrate!

FRIDAY night we went to Fuzzy's to relish in the fact that Danae only has 1 semester left of Law School and Evan graduated with his MBA this weekend!

Fuzzy's has this drink called a "Fish Bowl" I'm not really positive what's in it besides Gatorade {that's all I could taste}, but it was fun to drink! There were 7 of us that split two of them.

{We each had two straws to get it down faster...sounded like a great idea at the time!}

We continued on to O'Connels and had a great time! Although, I learned one lesson that night. Don't take pictures in the winter after you've been drinking for awhile. Alcohol + no tan = NOT HOT.

{see what I mean? A spray tan is in my near future!}


I got a call SATURDAY from my favorite newlyweds to go see an 80's cover band play at The Deli. It was their last show and a dressy Christmas Party, so of course there was no question I'd be there! {I love any excuse to dress up!}

The Deli is always an interesting place. There are SOOO many different groups of people there {including a girl who hadn't shaved her arm pits in YEARS, if ever...lord I hope she was French!}, yet I never feel like I fit in. Most the time I don't care, most of all because they have Big Red Cups there! What's BRC you ask? A giant red cup of Budweiser! I absolutely LOVE Bud-Heavy, but rarely let myself drink it!


A much needed weekend out! I'm so excited to see everyone over the holidays!

No comments: