I {somewhat unfortunately, but also great-fully} already received my Christmas present for the year.
But, JUST in case you're feeling generous this holiday, there's still a few things on my wish list....
My camera is AWFUL {thanks Samsung} and so I've been drooling over this one.
{via}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've seriously been dying for a Wii since they came out! I still think it'd be hours of fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in desperate need of a new black coat....a look alike to this amazing J.Crew one would so be ok!
{via}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could REALLY use a gift card to the mall. I've really grown in my taste in style over the last year; however, I don't have the funds to keep up with the change! I also need a couple hundred to spend in Sephora....OMG I love that place!
{via}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been swooning over a pair of lighter colored TOMS. They are just ridiculously comfy.
{via}
This year I'm wishing for 2 pairs of gloves.....too much? Let me explain...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashion
Thanks to Christine for posting these on her blog! They are just genius and soooooo useful!
{via}
vs.
Function
These fabulous gloves by The North Face block the wind...JUST what I need on those freezing game days {or for those couple snow/ice days we get a year}! Wouldn't want to get frost bite from holding my beer =)
{via}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add Bed, Bath, and Beyond to that gift card list...
New pillows would be A-MA-ZING. I won't even tell you how old my pillow is...it's too embarrassing.
{via}
I REALLY want a food processor. The cooking possibilities are endless!
{via}







1 comment:
I SO almost bought myself those gloves b/c I want them SO bad! And I'm also obsessing over that same jcrew coat! AND you were in my dream last night... weird! I was helping you pick out bridesmaid dresses! It was fun! We need to do lunch again soon! Oh and PS - I bought myself a food processor last year it's a cuisinart from walmart, I think it was about $20 and it's the best thing ever!
Post a Comment