We've had many different versions over it through the last five years and all of them have been so much fun!
2005 was our first year to do this. It was a progressive dinner at some of our parents' homes. We had all of our parents meet us at the last house for champagne and desserts!
2006: We had another Progressive Dinner
2007: Since most of us had graduated college by this year, we had a progressive dinner at our own houses! {we quickly decided it was way easier to have our parents do all of the cooking!}
In 2008, the girl's went out to dinner at Charleston's and the parent's went out to dinner at Lottinvilles; we all met up at Louie's afterwards. I for some reason don't have a picture of all of us from this year. I blame it on the fact that I had just had foot surgery and was on all sorts of pain killers =)
2009: Hannah's Parents hosted our dinner this year in their new house! We had it catered by Victoria's in Norman and it was fabulous!
This year:
We hosted the dinner at my parents house and had everyone bring an appetizer or dessert and whatever they wanted to drink. It was perfect!
My contributions were: Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Mozzarella, & Pesto, Spicy Chicken Skewers, & PW's Olive Bread
The dinners first started out with girls and our parents, but as more and more of us have gotten engaged, married, or had serious boyfriends, we decided to start including everyone!
It's pretty crazy to go back and look at all of the pictures and see how much we've grown up over the last 5 years.
I look forward to this night every year! I love these girls dearly and hope we continue this tradition for the many, many, many years we have ahead of us!!




No comments:
Post a Comment