I finished the 3rd of Chelsea Handler’s books. I have to say this one was my least favorite. There just weren’t as many stories that had me laughing out loud as the other two. However, this book did provide a few pictures. It was awesome to turn the page and replace my mental image with a real image from the story. I laughed pretty hard a few of them. Who says you’re too old to have picture books?!
I’m having a book swap with my good friend Emily this weekend. I’m going to start reading My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster. I’m hearing is hilarious and a good read, so I’m super excited! ha.
I know this is the newest of her books, but Em said I wouldn’t be lost. Hopefully I like it and will want to read the rest of them!
I also signed up for Goodreads last night. I’m not quite sure how it all works just yet, but I’m excited about it! Maybe it’ll make me want to read more! I think you can check out my profile here.
No comments:
Post a Comment