August 24, 2010

recreating.

It's odd for me to admit that my all time favorite wrap is from Buffalo Wild Wings.  Their Grilled Chicken Wrap is nothing but fabulous. I had been having a craving for it, but decided to make an "at home" version instead of making the trip up there!

Start with a flour tortilla. {these were 8", I'd probably go with a bigger one next time}. Add some diced grilled chicken to it, leaving some room at the end to roll up like burrito.

On top of the chicken sprinkle your desired amount of cheddar cheese {or a mix} and put in the microwave for 30 seconds {or until cheese is melted}.

Next lay on some shredded lettuce and spread some pico de gallo {homemade or store bought}.

Roll it up and enjoy!



I filled mine so much I needed toothpicks to hold it together....bigger tortillas next time!

This is super easy, super cheap, and just tastes fabulous! Great for a quick summer lunch or dinner!

1 comment:

DGrace said...

Pico is perfect on everything!