August 5, 2010

lately loving.

My new Pioneer Woman cook book!!

thepioneerwomancooks500

I haven’t actually made anything out of it yet, but I’m REALLY excited too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pineapple slicer!

img95m

The pineapples are perfectly ripe this time of year, and this thing saves me soooo much time and is sooo much less of a mess than cutting with a knife. It is a LIFESAVER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my laundry’s best friend. I’ve had it for awhile and can’t believe I forgot to give it a RAVE review!

9721316022039P

I really couldn’t tell you how I lived life before this thing. It heats up in 60 seconds and get wrinkles out of almost anything! {jeans are the exception}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This little app is a new toy of mine. I’ve put on a few more “summer lb’s” than I’d like to so I’m trying to be better about what I’m eating. If you have a 3GS or above, this program lets you scan the bar code of food and it inputs all of the information for you {sorry all 3g-er’s it doesn’t scan for us…}. It also rates what food you enter on a 1-5 scale of how good it is for you.

It really is awesome. Best application for this purpose I’ve used so far!

You can also do it online at My Net Diary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lovely grill.

 char_broil_commercial_series_gas_grill

It’s been without a gas tank for over a year, but I finally refilled it and have put it to GREAT use since! There’s nothing that screams summer ad football season more than grilling out!

If you have any yummy grilling recipes send them my way!

No comments: