August 1, 2010

sharks! oh my.

OMG SHARK WEEK IS HERE!

I almost never watch The Discovery Channel, but this themed week just consumes me!

I have quite the odd fascination/fear with Sharks. Prior to any vacation on the beach I always have this fear of getting bitten by a shark, but once I’m at the beach and in the water, the thought of sharks never even crosses my mind.

I think that’s why these shows entertain me; I’m intrigued by the sharks and learn a lot of survival skills.

Most of this week will be filled with reruns during the day, but once the clock strikes prime-time, we are in business!

HERE’S WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR {all times are central}

ultimate-air-jaws-150x100

 

Ultimate Air Jaws – Sunday @ 8PM

 

into-the-shark-bite-150x100

 

Into the Shark Bit – Sunday @ 9PM

 

shark-attack-survival-guide-150x100

 

Shark Attack Survival Guide – Monday @ 8PM

 

day-of-the-shark-150x100

 

Day of the Shark – Monday @ 9PM

 

shark-bite-beach-150x100

 

Shark Bite Beach – Tuesday @ 8PM

 

best-bites-150x100

 

Shark Bites: Adventures in Shark Week – Wednesday @ 9PM

 

  Check back this week for fun quizzes and facts on sharks!

No comments: