August 4, 2010

ww.

good weekend….good good weekend

I started the weekend early with Happy Hour drinks with a good friend I used to work with, we can always talk for hours!

Then I headed to Danae’s to set up for the garage sale and make a trip to Lowe’s. She’s building these shelves from Young House Love and Knock Off Wood. If I could ever convince her to create a blog she’d show you the before and after; however being a 3rd year law student and then an associate at a big law firm in the city, I don’t think I’ll ever win that conversation! So instead maybe I’ll put up a picture when she’s done!

SATURDAY we garage saled it all day! It was a surprisingly good day.photo4

{back story: Growing up my nick name has always been “e” {clever I know}. About 8 years ago when initials started becoming popular, I started collecting E’s. Since that time I have either received or bought over 50 E’s…yes I counted. About 25 of them had been sitting in a box in my closet for the past 4 years. I finally decided to get rid of them.}

I put them in the garage sale and they were gone by 1:00pm. I had NO idea they would sell like that! There was only one left and honestly I don’t blame anyone for not buying it {it’s on its way to Good Will as I type!}

Anyways. I made some great unexpected money and had a great time chilling with D and people watching!

SATURDAY NIGHT Julia finally made it back to the states for good! And what better way to celebrate than with drinks at The Mont & Louie’s!

38581_841599800187_9601041_45202996_4527922_n

SUNDAY I went to Lowe’s with Julia to pick out veggies and herbs for her new garden! We searched all over town for those darn seed packets and along the way stopped at the cutest plant shop in Norman called The Greenhouse. Such great plants and accessories for your yard! Except we came across this…

photo6

I mean really?!

and btw. {I just watched this week’s episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey}

staub THIS GIRL IS CRAAAAAAA-ZZZZZZ-YYYYYY

Like beyond crazy. I just can’t even explain!

OK, have a great Wednesday!

No comments: