September 22, 2010

air force.

This weekend was a LOT more tame. Thank the Lord!
FRIDAY I went to a lingerie shower in the city for a girl I work with. It was a nice time, but I was tired and went home early.
WHICH caused me to wake up at 7AM on SATURDAY morning. Why does my body’s sleep timer hate me so much?!
I went for a run and after a pep talk {3 home games in a row is tiring} and a struggle with what to wear, I was out the door!
wearing….GDO #3
SDC11911

server


Originally I had planned to wear this shirt. I ordered a Small because I didn’t want it to be too tight…well instead it was HUGE. So brilliantly I decide ‘well I’ll just wash it in hot water and dry it and it will be perfect!’ ha ha think again Erin. I took it out of the dryer and started laughing. Lets just say it barely covers my belly button {and don’t worry, it’s still just as wide as it once was!} Sadly I’ve done this before, only with a maxi dress. One day I’ll learn!
 

Anyways. We headed to Mr. Bills to start the day off. I hadn’t been there since I was a freshman in college, I was a little apprehensive at first but I sat down and within in minutes had this in front of me.
photo 8All was perfect in the world my day.
Unfortunately I only took one picture the whole day…but it was a good one.
SDC11913
That’s Mick {I’m planning him and his fiancĂ©'s wedding}. He later retaliated at our friend Dan, which cause Dan to have a “situation” with the bushes on the side of the building at 1:30PM. Wish I would have been there for it all! I still don’t really understand the obsession with “icing”, but whatever!
We watched the game at Allyson & Mick’s and then I headed to Logan’s with some other friends. Let’s just say it’s not a good idea to go there sober…….
I’m so ready for an away game.
BOOMER SOONER!
oh. wait. one more thing.
If you didn’t catch this on Ellen yesterday, watch it now. It will totally bring a smile to your face!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I want that kid now! Too cute!