September 17, 2010

fill in the blank friday.

1.  When I get a day to myself I like to •lay out if it’s warm enough     •clean my house     •catch up on my DVR     •paint my nails & toesst_andrews_old_course

2.  High school was.... so much fun! I wish I could go back and do it all over again, only drink this time!

3.  A little dream I have is to travel Europe. Everywhere. Especially Scotland so I can see The Old Course at St. Andrews.

4.  A big dream I have is to find the love of my life and have a family….oh and maybe live on the beach =)

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be    A White Range Rover or a Lexus RX

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was …..maybe I haven’t had this moment yet…..But I feel fabulous whenever I get all dolled up for a night out!

7.  Tomorrow I will.... be tailgating and watching the OU game with all of my friends! BOOMER SOONER!

No comments: