September 1, 2010

all about the tube.


Although I desperately miss Real Housewives of Orange County, I am getting quite excited for RHO Beverly Hills; it looks like such a great cast of "celebrity relatives" and even a lady from Oklahoma! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also beyond thrilled that Chelsea Handle is hosting this year's MTV Video Music Awards. I saw my first preview commercial and died laughing. Counting down the days!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and don't even get me starting on all the season premiere's coming up this month! 


the office. oprah {final season ever}. cougar town. modern family. brother's & sister's. csi: miami. gossip girl. one tree hill. desperate housewives. parks and recreation. private practice. grey's anatomy.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT! 

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's awesome Chelsea Handler is hosting! I was thinking she should host something b/c she's hilarious but then she's also pretty dirty... we'll have to see how this goes. and I'm super pumped for Modern Family and Cougar Town!