Being single is interesting. Not sure if I like it yet….
What does this have to do with Florida State? I think I had THE most random weekend ever, it was fun, but I felt like I was 21 again and I’m still dwelling on whether I liked that or not.
FRIDAY night I went to dinner with my good friend Hailey to catch up on life. I finished the night at Seven47 with all of my pledge sisters, some who I hadn’t seen in 3-4 years! It was soo good to see them! {2 of them are having babies…which makes me feel really old}.
It was quite an interesting night. I did things I hadn’t done in too long! •waited in line for an hour •had to pass my ID back to a friend after I used it to get in because she forgot hers in Tulsa •took multiple shots at the bar •drank so much beer that I lost count •Was basically yelled at by 747 employees to leave •Went home and cleaned my house until 4am {what is wrong with me?}
I had a great time though!
On to SATURDAY
First things First….
GDO #2
It’s really blurry…I have got to learn how to take better pictures! I picked this up at BCBG last summer.
We walked around the tailgates as normal and while walking to campus corner to watch the game, my friend Mallory and I decided to buy tickets! So we ended up at the game until the beginning of the 4th quarter. I’m not normally one to leave early, but we were blowing them out, the left half of my body was fried, and I knew if we waited any longer we’d never get into the bars.
I haven’t bought food inside the stadium in a very long time, but since I had not expected to go to the game, I hadn’t eaten and so a hotdog was a must…
Did you know they now take credit cards at the concession stands?! That is just ridiculously awesome!
After the game, we went to O'Connell's and then I decided to leave so I could go home, take a power nap, and head back out with my pledge sisters….but, as I walked out of the bar I ran into this guy!
None other than one of my best guy friends from college, B! This is an incredibly awful picture…I think it was taken as we were going home from
• Sitting at a game in the direct sun for 3 hours.
• 3 big beers at Logan's {I normally refuse to go to this place, but it was the only bar without a line…wonder why}
• 2 more beers at Free Birds {where the boys decided it was a good idea to mix all 3 of our very different beers into mine}
• A 5 hour energy at the gas station
• 3 beers, a shot, a red bull vodka, and seeing every old friend from college!
We then went over to a friends and I swear the following did not happen: •I ate 3 pieces of pizza and 2 cheesy bread sticks from Pizza Shuttle •I had 3 more beers •I dozed off for a bit •When I woke up everyone was asleep so I decided I would walk home •Had to look up on my Iphone map where I was, because I had no clue. •Ran into an old friend in the middle of this random street •Had aforementioned friend take me home •did a load of laundry at 3:30am.
This was definitely a night that took me back to the college days. But I loved college so how can I complain?!
I would like to say I hope the rest of the football season is just as fun, but after 2 nights of partying like I was 21 again, I am EXHAUSTED still….and it’s Tuesday. Gawd I’m getting old!
But it was COMPLETELY worth it!
On to Air Force!
1 comment:
Hahaha! Sounds like your gameday was A LOT like mine! Too funny! I too was struggling until today... let's hope next weekend is as fun but the hangovers go away quicker!
Post a Comment