In honor of the last day of fashion week I thought I’d post on what I think is one of the worst fashion trends in Hollywood.
THE MULLET DRESS
What is that you ask? Let me show you.
I just don’t get it.
Do you need to keep your legs cool?
Was picking long or short too hard of a decision for you?
And don’t even get me started on this last dress, there are SO many more things wrong with it than the hem line!
You know it might be one thing if you had some absolutely fabulous shoes on, but none of these ladies do! They are just not flattering, or attractive, and honestly they just aren’t as glamorous!
Here’s to hoping this trend dies soon….
1 comment:
Omg this is too funny!!! Haha The mullett dress! I love it! but I hate them too don't worry, you're not alone!
Post a Comment