Not that Fridays aren’t exciting enough, but I could always use a little fun pep.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do, I’m going to start participating in her Fill in the Blank Fridays!
1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would live on a beach, play lots of golf, have a family one day, work-out more, and cook a ton!
2. My favorite thing about a vacation is not having to worry about a dang thing. I love the feeling of no stress!
3. When packing for a trip I first make a list of everything I will need {an outfit for each part of the day, and even packing placement….I’m a little OCD about packing}, then I sit everything out, and then pack up my bags just prior to leaving {my theory is less time in the suitcase=less wrinkles}. And I ALWAYS pack way more than I need….a girl needs options!
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out , because, he’s seriously fabulous and we are meant to be best friends! and we would go to St. Barts or Bora Bora…
5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are {My straightener…it travels with me in my carry on…ALWAYS!} • {Something to read on the plane} • {a jacket/sweater…I’m always freezing}
6. Vacations are a necessary thing in life.
7. On vacation you must always {Eat at restaurants you don’t have at home} • {Go on adventures you can’t do at home} • {Have a drink in your hand whenever possible} • {Relax and forget all your worries from the real world}
This makes me want a vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment