Tonight is the wedding of two of my oldest college friends. I met each other them my sophomore year in college before they started dating. I got to know each of them separately and watch them grow from acquaintences, to best friends, to boyfriend/girlfriend, to fiances, and tonight I get to watch them become husband and wife!
Lane and Mike {or Tinsley as most of us call him} are the kind of couple that you look at and know they are BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE. They are both hilarious apart and together and have a bond that can't be broken!
I'm so excited for the both of them and can't wait for tonight!


I'm having people over before the wedding {It's become sort of a tradition this summer to have "pre wedding drinks"}, and I am a little nervous! But, I truly love entertaining, so it will be fun!
Cheers to Lane and Tinsley! May tonight be the best night of your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment