June 10, 2010

indescribable.

{sorry. this was supposed to be posted Thursday night}

What do you say the night before your best friend gets married?! Especially when it is to one of your other best 26275_525637072729_79800181_31160633_7298305_nfriends?!?!

I will never be able to put in words my feelings towards these two nor my excitement for them to finally be married.

I’ve never met two people who are so honest, loving, and happy with each other. They truly are meant for each other and show me every day what I want a relationship to be like. Each of them are SO INCREDIBLY lucky to have each other.

I met Evan years ago and he has become one of my best guy friends…someone I can talk to about anything. It’s been so amazing to watch him and D grow up together.

Da’s been one of my best friends for a few years now. We’ve had some of the most amazing times together. She is a rock to me and I honestly don’t know how I ever got through the first 22 years of my life without her!

Here’s a quick look back.

I’M JUST SO EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

DGrace said...

Aw I didn't see this until today! So many good times over the last few years! love you!