I have issues with getting older….I like to thank all of my Norman friends {mostly D & Ev} for this complex.
I didn’t think 26 would be any worse than 25, but to my surprise…..I reverted back to a teenager. My skin had a MAJOR freak-out. I never had acne problems growing up, nor would I call what started this year as a “problem”; however, it is very annoying to me!
So I started using Proactive. I’ve heard so many amazing things about it, so I broke down and bought it. I brought it home, read the whole booklet on it and immediately started using it.
Let me first start by saying I love it. My skin has truly never felt better and although some side effects take some getting used to {my skin feels super tight}, I am pleased with the results.
EXCEPT FOR ONE THING.
It has done THIS to my towels.
Yes….It has taken the color out of my once beautiful green towels.
I read NO WHERE in the booklet that this would happen!
Has anyone else had this happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment