We've just shown up to the office and are chit chatting as we normally do before 9:00 a.m. rolls around.
I'm turned around from my desk eating my breakfast for the morning when Hailey questions, "Are you wearing two different shoes?"
yes ladies {and if there are any gentlemen out there} this is what I looked down and saw.
Please tell me how in the world this happened?!?
All of my shoes are in a basket behind my couch and so sometimes ruffling through it to find the right shoes can be a challenge if I'm in a hurry....BUT I WASN'T. I even left a few minutes early today.
You'd think I'd look at myself in the full length mirror {that is sitting RIGHT next to my front door}, but I guess not.
I think I'll give myself my own DAD {Dumb Ass of the Day} award.
I'm just glad I could give everyone at work a good laugh...God knows we all need it right now!

1 comment:
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment