June 22, 2010

download & print.

I came across this amazing website through a blog a few months ago.

It’s called Download & Print. The author of this website creates professional looking invitations that you can edit in Microsoft Word and print on your home computer.

I am hosting a 30th Anniversary party for my parents this July and took the opportunity to try out download & print.

Once  I picked out the invitation I liked, I downloaded it, edited the content, made it a PDF and took it to my local print shop to have them printed {80 invitations was just too many to print on my little HP}. I picked out a 100lb cream colored card stock and 3 days later the invitations were done!

photo51

I think they turned out pretty FABULOUS!

1 comment:

Megistentialism said...

WOW!! Awesome!! I may have to use that in the future. :)