I went on a mission yesterday.
A search for fabric!
Here's what I found....
You're probably thinking WOOW.
So here's the breakdown.
I want a white/off-white headboard followed by the goldish Euro Pillows.
I believe #6 is going to become my headboard. I only worry because it is a linen texture and I'm not sure how that will hold up. I need to do more research....
Here's where you come in..... {all 3 of you reading}
What's your pick for the Pillows?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I randomly watched a movie on Comedy Central this weekend and saw that South Park’s new episode was about New Jersey.
Since I’m a fan of RHONJ and Jersey Shore, I of course recorded it and watched at lunch today….
OMG. Cracked my shit up! Hilarious. I don’t know what these guys are on when they write South Park, but it’s brilliant!
The last line of the show had me laughing out loud!
Watch the full episode here
No comments:
Post a Comment