1. Blogging is like my own little personal diary.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is sequins or over the knee boots!
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating from college and owning my own place.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose um beach. duh. I HATE being cold! Bring on the waves and Mexican beer!
5. A talent I wish I had is oh so many! I’d love to able to sing or dance, or be able to paint amazing paintings!
6. A talent I do have is uh…..nothing comes to mind. Maybe I need to work on that…
7. This week is finally over...I’m ready for the weekend!! BOOMER SOONER!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I went to the Thunder pre-season game with my {sorority little} and good friend Courtney. She got the tickets for free from school, we knew they were in “Loud City”; but as we climbed up the stairs we busted out laughing when we realized they were on the TOP row of The Ford Center!
It was awesome! Here was our view.
1 comment:
Haha! Loud City is still fun though!! But it looks like there were plenty of empty seats down below... maybe you should have snuck down a few sections!
Post a Comment