There’s this list frozen custard shop {Rusty’s} down the street from my house. Every October and November they sell Pumpkin custard. They put little bits of pie crust {and whipped cream if you like it} in it and mix it all around. Let me tell you, it is one cup of pure bliss!! If you like pumpkin pie you will melt over it!
And to make matters worse……they now have a sign which I pass at least twice a day that says “Cheat on your diet…Pumpkin Custard is here!” Thanks Rusty’s for making my “inner fat kid” scream EVEN louder!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that it’s finally getting cold at night, I bought a jug of Apple Cider. There is nothing better than heating up a pot {trust me…it’s better on the stove}, pouring it in, adding a couple sticks of cinnamon {and rum if you’re feeling wild}, and cozying up on the couch with a blanket and my DVR. Ahhhh……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided at the age of 25 that I needed to make myself start liking red wine. So last winter, I did! I have officially become a ‘Red Wine Drinker’; however, only in the winter. I just can’t seem force a glass of warm liquid down my throat when its 100° outside. Now that fall is approaching I have stocked up on what I call my “best wine find ever!” The Frontera Winery makes some fabulous wine! And the best part is, I can get a Magnum {the double size is always best for a girls night} for only $11.00! Yes…you read that right…$11.00. Which in Oklahoma is an AMAZING AMAZING price for a decent wine! The Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite! {I haven’t tried any of their other reds} Head to your closest liquor store and buy a bottle, you won’t be disappointed!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to be that everything I’m loving right now is Fall related….which is funny because I’m not really a fan of Fall….it means it’s about to get REAL cold outside and I despise nothing more than being cold. I guess that’s why I bought this cute little blazer from Gap a few weeks ago. {I wish I would have gotten the black one too..but I’ll have to wait for a MAJOR sale!} I’m a BIG jacket fan and have started to gain quite the collection….could it be replacing my jean obsession?! {click on the picture to purchase it for yourself!}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{click on the picture to purchase}
I have been waiting for the last 9 months to be able to curl my hair with a curling iron and have it look good! And after 9 months of growing my hair out {and strategizing the best way to do it}, I purchased a curling iron and tried it! OMG. I think I love it {the jury’s final decision is still out}. It was super easy and didn’t take any longer than straightening my hair {maybe even less time}. Picture of it coming soon….
No comments:
Post a Comment