Because I’m feeling VERY uninspired lately….
Because I really have nothing interesting going on in my life….
and because everyone else seems to be doing it…..
I’m joining in on the blogging challenge {This one that Katie is doing}
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
Obviously I’m starting a little late….
so.
I’m Erin. I’m 26 and my life couldn’t be any different than I thought it would be. God has quite the plan for me. I have wonderful friends and family that support me in everything I do. I love spending my nights out on the town, using my creative energy on my house, and catching a few trashy reality shows during the week.
15 interesting facts about me….
- One – I have a complex about getting old {thank you ev & d}
- Two – I do not like desserts fresh out of the oven
- Three – I love OU football with all of my heart
- Four – Drinking a sonic coke while eating a peppermint is a weakness of mine, but then again so are french fries and frozen custard
- Five – I’d much rather have dinner and drinks with friends than go out to the bar
- Six – I have at least 1 show a night that is religiously on my DVR
- Seven – I am left handed, but only eat and write with my left hand
- Eight – I am a compulsive list maker
- Nine – I love planning things….ANYTHING
- Ten – I miss playing golf and tell myself every day I need to get the guts to go to the range by myself
- Eleven – I REALLY hate chipotle peppers, even smelling them makes me lose it
- Twelve – I haven’t quite learned the word “relax”, I get bored too easily
- Thirteen – I am determined to run a 5K in less than 30 minutes no matter who tells me I can’t {FYI I’m a TERRIBLE runner}
- Fourteen – I would be more than OK if I never saw rain or snow again
- Fifteen – It really bothers me not to have things in even numbers
Until next time….
No comments:
Post a Comment