{It was a busy Friday and an even busier weekend so pardon the late posting.}
I've been MIA. Between finally getting my house cleaned, month worth of laundry done, work, planning a wedding, and just doing things for me, sitting down to write a post has taken a suffering!
Normally I'd write about how excited I am to head to Dallas for OU/tx. I LIVED for this weekend for the last 8 years. I'm celebrating differently this year. and although I am sad about it, I'm also very luck to have some great friends, great plans, and I know I'm going to have a great weekend!
On to the fill-ins on the week:
LAST WEEKEND
I headed over to Ev & D's to watch the game with some friends. We had pizza {btw Domino's new pizza is A-MA-ZING} salad {with homemade croutons a la D} and desserts galore!
BRING IT ON TEXAS. BRING IT ON!
We headed to our favorite spot, The Mont, for some drinks on the patio. Here's my only picture of the night {I'm going to start making myself take more pictures....}
And on to Fill in the blank Fridays
1. True happiness is being warm, full and loved. {couldn't have said it better myself}
2. The most surreal moment of my life was getting the phone call when my grandpa died. I didn't even answer my phone, but I just knew what it was.
3. My favorite texture is oooo. Honestly I pretty much love everything. Except when it comes to food...then I'm picky as hell.
4. My signature color is I don' think I have one specific color...but nuetrals for sure. White, tans, browns, blacks.
5. My signature style is Simple. and classic.
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Nordstroms. I could get all the amazing designer clothes that I love, plus things for my house!
7. My best thing about autumn is FOOTBALL! ...and maybe not melting in the 100+ degree temperatures.
We're celebrating my friend Hailey's birthday this weekend. I not only love my own birthday, but other peoples birthdays too..... This one will be great!
BOOMER SOONER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment