October 4, 2010

texas.

What a wonderful weekend.

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

We went to Flip's for Hailey's Birthday dinner. I had never eaten there before, but their Chicken Parmesan was to die for!

Doesn't she look beautiful! We had pom poms on the table, a sweet little hat for her, I made some fun-fetti cupcakes and we had LOTS of wine!

After dinner we headed to Michael Murphey's Piano Bar in Bricktown. It was the perfect weekend to go because everyone was in Dallas so we actually got to sit at a table!

A table so close that I had the pleasure of watching this up close!


Yes, it was awesome. And I want one of those guitar/keyboard things immediately.

Christmas is only 2 1/2 months away.....

Today is Hailey's actual birthday so


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILS!







FOOTBALL

I don't even know where to start.

Allyson and I started early and made Pioneer Woman's Pico de Gallo, some velveeta and rotel queso, and roasted garlic potatoes.

One special guest created a shot block for the day. I can honestly say I don't think I had ever taken a shot from one, so I guess that's something to cross off my list. But everyone had such a great time with it!

I watched the game while some people partook in this

The Sooners put me through somewhat of a stressful game. However, we pulled out the W and that's really all the matters! We finally beat them! I've been waiting 3 years for this to happen again!


The day turned to night which lead to Glow in the dark golf...

It was freezing but SOOOOO much fun out there! I did pretty good for rarely ever hitting balls anymore!

just a few more...

I couldn't have picked a better way to spend my OU/texas in Norman! Such a great day!

BOOMER SOONER
5-0

No comments: