1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is put on my gym clothes or my robe…..
2. Today I wish I was at home catching up on my DVR or playing golf.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy a new pair of heels!
4. Tomorrow I will be running Race for the Cure, watching football, and celebrating Juls birthday with all of our friends!
5. Two things that don't go together are my hair and humidity. it’s just a disaster waiting to happen and why I wear my hair pulled back 6 out of 7 days.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is Yogurt. It is a staple in my fridge.
7. The last time I tried something new was when I ate at Pachinko Parlor a few months ago….I had sushi with raw fish in it. {I’d never done that before!} lame
Join in “Fill in the Blank Fridays” @ The Little Things We Do
No comments:
Post a Comment