I felt like Julia and I had planned everything so well that we didn't stress of feel rushed about any part of it!
This blogging thing is still kind of new to me so the thought of taking pictures while in the process of crafting doesn't usually pop into my mind {my apologies} until its too late.
So many friends came to the shower and I felt like we had a not only a great turn out but a really great time too! We're all so busy with our own lives so it is a GREAT feeling to have everyone in the same room!
Unfortunately because I can't find a program to blog with on my mac, I can't post the many pictures from the shower that I want to in a format that doesn't drive me crazy. Maybe another day.... Plus most of my 10 readers are FB friends with me and can look at them there =).
I'll be MIA for a few more days, but I'll be back next week! PROMISE! Hopefully with some interesting stories....
I hope everyone has a FABULOUS St. Patrick's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment