March 1, 2010

party like a rock star.

Well….I must say thanks to amazing friends Evan & I had a VERY successful birthday party!!

We rented out a lounge at one of our favorite restaurants, Blu.

Tons of our friends showed up and it truly couldn’t have been a better night!

image Don’t we look happy?!

image

image

 

 

 

 

imageimage

image

image

image

image

The last picture just cracks me up! These two are so funny, they crack me up EVERY time I am with them!

imageThey are also some of the most generous, caring, loving friends! Look at how good they were to me on my birthday!

Every thing I love: wine (check), a good book (check), target (check), and take with you anywhere toothbrushes! (check)

 

 

Also I have to give a shout out to D. She accomplished one of the most amazing things a law student can do! She’s going to be published in the Law Review! {sorry if I phrased it wrong D, it’s kind of over my head!} She is SUCH a hard worker and is one of the most deserving people!! I am SOO proud to have her as a friend and EVEN MORE proud of her accomplishment!!!

CONGRATS!!!

1 comment:

DGrace said...

Oh my! YOU are too sweet!

It was suchhhhh a fun time. I'm glad we did it :)