March 2, 2010

googly eyes.

Well. He did it. He picked googly eyes Vienna. The spoiler alerts were correct. image I get why he picked her. She’s young, bubbly, dumb, adventurous, worships him, and has inklings of a slut. He let his {thing} pick the girl. Did he forget that she’s immature, can barely hold a real conversation with his family, and highly annoying. I fast forwarded thru most of the proposal. I couldn’t bare to watch it!

Now, I don’t necccesarily think Tenley was THE GIRL for Jake, but she made a much more SANE choice! When will guys realize that an emotional connection is SOOO important! It’s not ALL ABOUT PHYSICAL CONNECTION! Emotional connection is what makes the physical stuff so fun!

This finale reminded me why I shouldn’t watch this show….

  • ANNOYANCE #1: Tenley when he ended it with you, you should have just turned around and walked away. No need to tell him Thank you 50 times! I know you’re a sweet person, but it got a little repetitive!
  • ANNOYANCE #2: The amount of time it takes for the girls to get from there hotel room to the proposal spot. Seriously annoying.
  • ANNOYANCE #3: The flash backs. Really….didn’t we just watch the whole season? I’m pretty sure they even showed flash backs on the last episode.

So on to the good stuff now. I had an over/under of 3 sobbing moments for Jake {I took the lesser}. Within the first 10 minutes he was already crying at the sight of his parents. {can we say mama’s boy?} However I now know where Jake gets his tears from; his dad was crying after only knowing Tenley for 5 TV minutes. He cried what I believe was 2 other times so it’s a push. On the “After the Final Rose” show, Christ said, “on the scale of 1 to Mesnick, you were only a 3 or 4, you didn’t quite bed all the way over on the railing.” Jake quickly replied with a “oh I had my railing moment.” Oh Jake, you Mesnick wanna be.

A few last remarks…image

  • Surprise Surprise Ali’s the new Bachelorette and she  wants 50 guys! I really hope she’ll be more interesting and less awkward than Jake was!
  • Jake is on Dancing with the Stars this season?!?!?! Do we see tears in his DWTS future? OOOO maybe they can get him another one of those choker-style necklaces he likes so much!
  • Speaking of DWTS. I haven’t watched it in a few seasons because the casts have been so lame…but I think this could be a good season! How much crap do you think Kate Gosselin’s going to get for doing this show and not spending time with her kids?

I’m giving Jake and Vienna a year….TOPS!

1 comment:

mk said...

I think we might have the same brain. I totally noticed his choker on his date with whats-her-name! And I'm def intrigued by DWTS cast too! I've never been an avid watcher, but I think we might this season.