I think Vegas might be one of the BEST places EVER to people watch.
My cousin and I both enjoy people watching so we were never slow to point out the weirdness we saw, however we were slow in pulling out our cameras in time to catch them.
However, there were a few instances that allowed photographic opportunities....
This lovely woman was posing with her husband in front of Caesar's Palace. Let me remind you that on this day, Thursday, it was 80° outside.She is in HEAD-TO-TOE black, plus a hat! I dont know how she wasn't dying from heat exhaustion!
They each took turns taking pictures of each other {totalling about 4/person}. Never once asking us to take a picture of them both together. You would have DIED laughing if you had seen all of their "poses"; finally, after about 10 minutes they FINALLY moved along.
As we walked up and down the strip it was fun to guess people's stories. We could definitely tell the diference in people; who was paid for their time, who the walk-of-shamers were, the mid-day drunkies, and people who still hadn't gone to sleep yet. We witnessed an amazon woman on a mission{obviously somewhere important} after he Price is Right show at the Flamingo.

Although it was really warm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday were a little more mild at around 70° and windier.
I saw MANY of a girl dressed in the shortest of shorts and skimpiest of tops. Tons of girls walking around in their bathing-suits and coverups. it was warm....but not THAT warm!!
These poor 2 girls. First of all, why would you want a to wear a pair jeans that referred to your back side as the "south pole" that's wrong on SO many levels.
And I SO wish I got a front/side view of the girl in the pink shorts. Her stomach hung out like it was nothing!
I've never quite understood this. I'm not over weight, I'm not super skinny, but I am DEFINITELY self-conscious about what I wear. and I just don't understand how people 2x+ my size aren't conscious about what they are wearing....
Although there were some interestingly dressed people in vegas there were some even more interesting people at the airport standing in line for 8:30am flights. For instance, this poor guy
He was SO messed up from the night before. I didn't get to hear the whole conversation between him and the security officers; however, all I could think of was how PISSED his wife was going to be when he didn't show up on his original flight home. How do you explain that?!
One of my major highlights of the morning was this woman
It took me back to the 90's when my family went to Disney World and my mom wore around her fanny pack. Even in the mid 90's it was semi-embarrassing! Could you imagine if you were this woman's daughter?!?!
There were some highlights/good laughs of the trip.

We always found the robotic characters quite interesting. Each of their outfits were different and most had one thing that made them unique. This guy won our "Best Costume" award. I can't imagine what it's like to paint yourself every day and he was the most realistic and had the most well done costume.

This other little object made us bend over laughing. Who really thought of this? and...does it really sell?
Bubbles...out of your butt...really?!?!
Overall Vegas is an amazing place. I literally could have sat on the side of the strip and watched for hours and hours....as long as I had a camera and a place to blog later!!


1 comment:
I.love.this. And I love the fanny pack.
Post a Comment