March 5, 2010

friday.

SO it’s finally Friday…and a good Friday at that!

It’s my last day at the University.

Today is sort of bittersweet. I have so much enjoyed my time imageworking here. For the first time in a long time I have woken up each morning happy to go to work. It has made SUCH a difference in my life to NOT dread work every single morning! 

Even though I have loved working here, I am soooooo ready to leave and move on to bigger and better things. I’m ready to not stare at my computer at 3:00pm and think “what the heck am I going to do for the next 2 hours?” I am ready for the challenges and responsibilities that lay ahead!

My horoscope.

I always grab a school paper when I walk in the door every morning and since February I’ve started reading my horoscope on occasion. I’m so glad I read it this morning; it made me feel special inside. ha ha

You might be a charismatic person to begin with, but you will be even more so than usual at this time. What makes you so appealing? You don’t even realize the great elegance and charm you possess.

Is that statement even something you consider a horoscope?! I feel like its just more of a compliment? Whatever it is, I’ll take it!

The weather.

It has been beautiful and sunny and in the 50s and 60s all week here!! I can only pray to God that this isn’t a tease and the sun is here to stay! I sure have missed it the last 4 months!!! Plus I can’t wait to put on a pair of these

image

The weekend.

I have fabulous weekend plans and I’m so excited! Tonight is filled with the gym {I’ve eaten too much food this week} and running errands for the shower Julia and I are throwing for Danae & Evan!

Saturday I’m headed home to spend a little QT {quality time}with the parents. {They’ve been begging} What my mom doesn’t know is I’m recruiting her to help me start recovering these chairs I bought 2 months ago! {pictures to come}

Then I’m going out for my dear friend Hannah’s Birthday! We’ll be celebrating the night at Red Rock! {no better place} Maybe I won’t be completely humiliated by my friends at this dinner…or maybe I will and I’ll walk out of there with a date….ha!

This will be Hannah and I’s 14th year to celebrate our imagebirthdays….HOLY COW WE’RE GETTING OLD! I still remember  piling in to her mom’s {later turned hers} black Monte Carlo to go get ice cream when we were 12/13 years old! Oh the memories….

Sunday will be filled with errands for the shower and my return to Spin Class! {I’ve been MIA for 2 weeks now! Terrible, but my morning workouts are just wearing me out!}

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and as fabulous of a weekend as I plan on having!!

No comments: