I think I might be sore in the 3 most strangest areas on my body.
Have you ever been sore there?
I went running outside for the first time since October. {It was FINALLY a nice enough day!} I was so proud of myself! I ran a whole mile before my lungs gave out! {I hear you snickering} But normally when I run for the first time after a long break my legs and lungs are dying .5 miles in! My legs held up wonderfully and weren’t even tired after the run! However, the effects of “no more lung capacity” lingered for quite awhile.
I stretched for a good 20 minutes after the run thinking that would take care of all my problems. {it did, only the specific areas shown are sore}
so then feeling all “I need more than just a 11 minute run” {yes, it took me 11 minutes to run 1 mile. Sad I know…but it was WINDY! ha ha} I decided to do a few minutes on the Leg Magic.
Now, I haven’t done Leg Magic in a few weeks. She’s been tucked away in a corner because 1) I’ve been going to the gym a lot and 2) it’s just damn hard! But back on track…I did Leg Magic for 2 sets of about 3 minutes.
I woke up this morning feeling like I was walking in the shoes of a 90 year old woman! My right shin is KILLING ME and ONLY the right one. Left feels FABULOUS. And the outsides of my hips are hurting (hip abductors).
Most miserable pain ever. I so bravely thought I could attend spin class tonight since I haven’t been in over a week….but I think I hear the bags of ice in my freezer calling my name!
Plus…the Bachelor finale is on!!!!! Who’s douche-bag Jake going to pick?
Cross-eyed Vienna or Disney voice Tenley?
I so wish he’d choose Tenley, but I just DON’T see it happening!
I’m sure we’ll see Jake cry quite a few times tonight…..should be dramatic
No comments:
Post a Comment