Have any of you ever seen this movie?
We rented it last night out of intrigue-ment. {not a word, I know}
The trailers made the movie look quite interesting. I thought it would be a story all about these men stare at goats, and while that was a PART of the movie, it didn't seem right to make that the title.
I thought it would be a more an indepth story on the secret department of the army they were in...which it was, but it was WAY different than I thought it would be.
I had read just before renting the movie that it was a dark comedy, so I figured that meant it would be funny, and while at times it was, comedy is not a word I would use to describe this movie.
It was 2 hours long and about an hour and 19 minutes in we looked at each other with puzzled faces and said, "is it almost over?"
It was slow, the climax wasn't very climatic, and the ending was just blah.
I think we came to the conclusion that the movie as a whole was supposed to be the comedy. That the whole thing is supposed to be a joke.
Maybe we aren't "those" kind of thinkers, but we just flat out didn't get the movie.
Thankfully it was free!
{if you sign up for redbox emails, they send you a pomo code for a free 1-night rental!}

No comments:
Post a Comment