January 21, 2010

30 days.

So we're now on the month countdown to my birthday. And if you know me at all, my birthday is a week long celebration. vein you say? maybe, but It's my birthday and I'll do what I want to. =)

I've found that as I've gotten older my wish list for not only my birthday but for Christmas too has more to do with things I need for my house than things I want for myself. Does it just continue to slide in the former direction as you get older?

I'm not a big fan of getting older, not sure why. But the sound of 26 just makes me cringe!

So in honor of the 30 day countdown, here's my wish list.

This amazing watch from Le Mer

Don't these look like they'd make amazing house shoes?


I'd love 2 of these bookshelves for a hallway in my apartment

I would love this as my birthday outfit




And I've been needing some make up too



A gift card to these fabulous places would be amazing!



And my biggest WISH list item is

I forgot how miserable my mattress is....I need a new one desperately!

I also want a ton of same color candles in different sizes and some table lamps for the house, but I haven't been able to find any that I've fallen in love with! At least I still have a month...


No comments: