"Bachelorette of the week"
Michelle from Anaheim.
Oh hun....from episode 1 I knew you were going to be a handful! But last night was more than what I expected.First you ask to kiss Jake, when clearly you should have been able to tell he was NOT felling it. If you ask for a kiss and the guys gives you a peck....that might be a hint. Then you tell Jake you have to leave (your 2nd threat of the season). And moments later when Jake tells you it's time for you to go home, you act like it came out of no where!! YOU JUST SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE!
Her last interview was just hilarious. With every sentence she uttered I thought to myself...oh dear lord.
Thank you Jake for not listening to the producers and kicking Michelle off, your facial expressions were priceless. But it still didn't make me like you any more.
Jake. Don't pick dates that require you to look like a little wussy man on TV. I mean there is nothing remotely attractive about you almost crying as you FORCE your date to jump to her death off a bridge. Pick the date and man up....or stick with something a little less scary.
To Miss Elizabeth, you are the epitome of a tease and the reason men think girls are laughable.
And I thought in the previews someone told him they were pregnant....did I just miss that part?

No comments:
Post a Comment