January 13, 2010

DAD and I don't mean Dad.

Lately, I've started to give away DAD awards. (Dumbass of the Day)

Today's DAD award goes to

Yup, that's right Jake the bachelor. I mean really, how is ABC so good at portraying his inner most douche-ness?

If you watched the episode Monday night, my friend and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when he swung his leather jacket over his shoulder as he walked on to the plane with his aviators. We both looked at each other and said "did that really just happen"?

And since when did he learn to ride a motorcycle? Wouldn't that have been something they emphasized about him when he was on The Bachelorette? I think they made him learn to drive one so it upped his "cool, bad boy image".

I wish they would have just played up his dorkish side and everyone would have fallen in love with the nerd. But instead I cringe every time I hear an awkward phrase come out of his mouth during his one-on-one sessions.

Oh and Jake...for future reference
NEVER UNBUTTON THE 3RD BUTTON. NEVER!

Thanks for being my Dumbass of the Day! I needed a good laugh!

No comments: