January 23, 2010

progress.

I'm finally making some head way on the house! Last night I completed the curtains in the living room!
Before                


After


All that's left is to find some tie backs I fall in love with!

Also, I've had these picture frames in my dinning room that have been empty for 3 years. yes...you read that correctly. Empty. on the wall. for 3 years.


Think its about time for me to fill them?!
Well, thanks to the 'how to' page on one of my favorite blogs Young House Love, I found my new artwork!
Since I wasn't really thrilled to use my first and last initial, I just found a couple quotes that I liked.
Here's the finished project!

The quotes say "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies" and "Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss"

My parents are coming today to help with some more redecorating! YAY! More pics to come.

stay tuned.....

No comments: