We started out with appetizers, dinner, and some delicious wine. (maybe not in that order...I mean come on we have to get our priorities right!) One of our friend's fiance made some delicious appetizers, herb & butter shrimp and cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon. And Emily made some of the most delicious chili I have EVER tasted, that's saying a lot coming from one picky eater!
After dinner is when the REAL fun began! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
It was a great night with great people.
Happy Birthday Emily! I can't believe we are 26! (well almost for me) Thanks for the 11 years of friendship and I can't wait for the MANY more to come!
Check Emily's blog for her chili recipe! Maybe this will make her post it faster. ha

1 comment:
Thanks! (haha I'll post soon!) It was a fun night! We are getting up there. 11 years?!?
Post a Comment